At RoomFifty we are very particular about print quality.
- Ecologically-friendly water-based inks
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- 12-colour Giclée fine art printers providing richest possible colour densities
- Museum-quality process and archival materials
- Plastic-free papers and inks
All of RoomFifty’s prints are produced using Enhanced Matte Art (EMA) substrate – a premium-quality, heavyweight paper with a gently textured surface. This 200gsm museum-quality paper is extremely consistent and works perfectly with large, full colour graphics and illustrations.
Sourced exclusively from Hahnemühle, the world’s most famous papermaker, our fine art paper provides exceptional tonality and renders sharp details with a consistent flatness.
All papers are designed for archival storage and are acid-free, making them highly resistant to ageing. The paper is also lignin-free, ensuring it will not yellow with age.
Our papers are independently tested to be light resistant for at least 100 years.
We use a process called Giclée Printing to produce all of our prints. ‘Giclée’, the French word for ‘spray’, refers to the ink jet printing process used to produce these beautiful archival standard fine art prints. We use professional, fade-resistant Epson inks and our high quality paper, resulting in beautiful, fully archival prints with incredibly fine detail.
Fine Art Giclée technical specifications:
- Printers: Epson Stylus Pro 9900 and 11880
- 12 colour Ultrachrome HDR inks
- variable-sized droplet technology
If you have any questions about the process or the materials, please email email@example.com